7DRL Go! + Beta testers needed (Windows)

Sock Puppet

Mar 6, 2010, 6:35:27 AM3/6/10
I'm starting my 7DRL entry.

I only have one machine (running Windows) to develop and test on at
the moment, so would be very grateful for any volunteers with Windows
machines who are prepared to run my code and check that it actually
does run.

The time now is 11:35 on 2010/03/06.

Good luck to all!

aave

Mar 6, 2010, 8:48:06 AM3/6/10
Just post download links once you have something to show and I'm sure
testers will pop out. Also, if you provide sources, versions for other
platforms could emerge (I have Win7 and Linux). That is of course if
you don't use some obscure Windows-only technologies.
Anyway, good luck!

Sock Puppet

Mar 6, 2010, 12:31:30 PM3/6/10

Nope, the plan is for this game to be easily portable and full source
given.

I should also point out (seeing that other people have done so) that
I'm starting from a basic @-wandering-around-an-empty-world prototype.
Code yes, game no.

See you all when I have something to show.

Sock