7DRL Success - Arima: Desdemona's Fall
You can play right out of the browser. The game is written in Adobe
Flash using ActionScript3 (AS3).
Controls are just arrow keys for now. Your character automatically
picks up the best armor and weapon.
Wow! That was a lot for such a short period of time. I still have a
ton of work I need to do with the game. But as of right now it's
functional and playable.
Things to do:
- More controls (vi keys, numpad).
- Diagonal Movement.
- Random Maps!
- Better enemy distribution on a given map.
- Better enemy AI / pathfinding.
- Spell Casting / More interesting combat.
- Way more maps!
- A lot more area to explore!
- Better armor diversity.
- More armor types (rings, necklaces).
Please keep an eye on timothysmurphy.com if you are interested in
Also you can email me at [timothysmurphy @ gmail] for any comments or
suggestions or anything.
My original announcement is here: