7drL Success: Muert: Racial Prison Riot (rape) Mayhem

pol

Mar 15, 2010, 2:40:12 AM3/15/10
http://muertal.blogspot.com/

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_hDCRc54b4nODg4MThkZGMtM2IzNi00Nzk2LTg0MDktZmQ4Mzg3Y2I2ZTM1&export=download&hl=en

Well, it is kind of a success. It took a long time for me to get my .flv ->
.cpp converter working correctly. But I like the results.
Not much depth at the moment & no guns/ ranged weapons yet - which was my
biggest disappointment. The thing I ran out of time working on was the
effects of damage (besides death). I will be releasing an updated version
very soon.

I also left all the cool little bells and whistles for last, which ment they
did not get done for the most part.

And for then, on the eve of the seventh day, he shall rest.

pol

Mar 15, 2010, 2:45:36 AM3/15/10
Ah- the one thing I left out of the keys.txt:

use 'U' to use a computer to open doors

This is not a very reputable prison, so the prisoners are lucky to be
receiving the underwear/ loincloth/ rags they have on.
The different races will attack each other unless they see a police officer.
The police are dressed in their blue uniforms and will attack any prisoner
they see.

g/d to pick up/ drop with the right hand
G/D to pick up/ drop with your left hand
w/W to zoom in/ zoom out
ctrl-q to quit
esc for options

Darren Grey

Mar 15, 2010, 12:03:53 PM3/15/10
On Mar 15, 6:40 am, "pol" <p...@pol.com> wrote:
> http://muertal.blogspot.com/
>
> https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_hDCRc54b4nODg4MThkZGMtM2IzNi00Nzk2LT...

This link just leads me to a blank google docs page.

--
Darren Grey

pol

Mar 15, 2010, 1:03:41 PM3/15/10