7DRL: Windfall Serenade: Alpine Quest Dragooner

Devon

Mar 6, 2010, 4:30:57 PM3/6/10
I'm going to work on something roguelike oriented this week. I'd like
to make a complete game involving skiing and rifles, but I mostly want
to get tile map and gui systems working to use in future projects.
I'll be using python and the pyglet, cocos2d, and kytten libraries and
probably some of oryx's awesome tiles http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=8970.0

Devon

Mar 11, 2010, 1:58:20 PM3/11/10

It's looking grim for this roguelike. School, life, and spending too
much time fixing rendering bugs have interfered. I'll post a sprite
walking around a dungeon at the very least, maybe I can sprint on
friday night to make it into a game.

George Oliver

Mar 11, 2010, 9:01:05 PM3/11/10
On 3/11/2010 10:58 AM, Devon wrote:

> It's looking grim for this roguelike. School, life, and spending too
> much time fixing rendering bugs have interfered. I'll post a sprite
> walking around a dungeon at the very least, maybe I can sprint on
> friday night to make it into a game.

I hope you do, because skiing, rifles, and Oryx tiles sound too good to
not do something with!