Yet another 7DRL Attempt (inspired by a pre-7DRL project) (Java)

purplearcanist

Mar 6, 2010, 4:43:30 PM3/6/10
The many posts are encouraging, so I am also making a 7DRL. I will
use java for the programming language, and a bit of code I made to do
some graphics. I made one before: PlantForce7DRL. I am reluctant to
spoil anything about the roguelike now, but I will release a different
project soon, not my 7DRL entry, but appropriate nevertheless. This
project provided inspiration for my 7DRL.