7DRL: ☼

Nik Coughlin

Mar 6, 2010, 6:54:00 PM3/6/10
☼ will be a highly abstract, highly procedural graphical roguelike
written in C# with a Silverlight front end.

Goals include simplicity, intuitive gameplay and a complete lack of
any text.

I will almost certainly not finish as I have perhaps two full days at
most to work on it, so I'm going to try and get it to at least a
minimally playable state ASAP.

Nik Coughlin

Mar 12, 2010, 4:01:24 AM3/12/10

Well, progress has been much better than expected despite having only
having had a few hours so far in which to work on it.

It's now looking like it's possible (though still improbable) that
I'll have an entry this year.

Hoping to post a tech demo tomorrow and then perhaps a playable game
the day after, though if I do it will almost certainly be unbalanced
and untested.

If anyone is interested, the site I've set up for it gives some vague
clues as to how it will look:

http://wundergast.com/

Best of luck to all of the other participants, and I hope to have
something to show you all soon :)

Nik Coughlin

Mar 14, 2010, 5:35:48 PM3/14/10

FAIL! As expected :)