7DRL Success SUN CRUSHER!!!

JO

Mar 17, 2012, 6:41:52 AM3/17/12
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zgkc3v

It's a space game. It's fun. Maybe too hard though. Lemme know and
I'll up the shields. It's exactly what I wanted to do but of course it
seemed more awesome in my head. :-)

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/axl8is.png[/IMG]

Nolithius

Mar 17, 2012, 9:58:12 PM3/17/12
"JO" <josephbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hey JO, just gave SUN CRUSHER! a try and it is very nice! At first it was
unclear that I had to hit spacebar to advance the turns, but once I figured
that out it was smooth sailing.

--
Ebyan "Nolithius" Alvarez-Buylla
http://www.nolithius.com

corremn

Mar 18, 2012, 11:57:21 AM3/18/12
Congrats, looking good, will have to give it a go when I am less stressed :)

Looks like fun tho

mike.t...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2012, 5:56:09 PM3/22/12
Nice job JO. Very impressive. Keep up the good work.