7drl success - asylumRL

Scott Grant

Mar 18, 2012, 11:54:29 PM3/18/12
happy to report a 7drl success, with a simple horror roguelike called
asylumRL!
http://scootah.com/asylumrl/

there's a windows binary as well as full source. i'd love to hear
what anyone thinks about it!

thanks,
scott

Mosenzov

Mar 19, 2012, 12:38:49 AM3/19/12
Very scary once you get to the caves! Especially when you know there's a "white thing" around the corner and then the screen goes black because you find a dead body...

Does the game ever end or do you keep going down cave levels? (My hand started to hurt from the key pressing once I got to cave 3).

Pretty simple but very creative!

swri...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2012, 7:05:00 AM3/19/12
there is an ending, after three cave levels. my hand got a bit sore too, but i tended to go pretty slowly knowing there was a spooky thing that could be waiting around the next turn. thanks for giving it a try!