7DRL Success: Zaga-33

Brog

Mar 17, 2012, 9:45:45 AM3/17/12
Explore rogue planet Zaga-33! Delve as deep into its mysterious caverns as you can. Fight off green alien monsters and discover mysterious artifacts to help in your mission.

screenshot: http://imgur.com/D7JeC
windows download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nb3bm1ycsqscv6f

- Highly tactical. No randomness in combat.
- No hp regeneration over time; regain 1 hp each level and full hp from some items.
- No experience levels, so it's usually better to evade enemies than to fight them.
- All items are single-use only.
- No win condition, just try to get to as deep a level as possible.

Michael Brough
http://www.smestorp.com/

Brog

Mar 17, 2012, 2:03:34 PM3/17/12
Minor update: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cns3iwevtf1dzxz
Added a memory of items you've identified, at the request of a couple
of players.

Brog

Mar 18, 2012, 8:11:52 AM3/18/12
Mm, found a bug, added a windowed mode. I'll keep the current version
on my blog post which I can edit rather than spam this thread whenever
I update anything.
http://mightyvision.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/7drl-zaga-33.html

Geoffrey White

Jun 29, 2012, 8:50:56 AM6/29/12
> - Highly tactical. No randomness in combat.
> - No hp regeneration over time; regain 1 hp each level and full hp from some items.
> - No experience levels, so it's usually better to evade enemies than to fight them.
> - All items are single-use only.
> - No win condition, just try to get to as deep a level as possible.

Awesome game, very quick to learn, interesting to play and stylish. I'm
sorry I didn't play this one sooner!

- Geoffrey

Gerry Quinn

Jun 30, 2012, 10:35:49 AM6/30/12