Seven-Day-Roguelike Playing Competition (7DRLPC) for 2008 - Completed

1 view

Antoine

Apr 14, 2008, 9:35:25 PM4/14/08
On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, Antoine <antoine.from.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the second Seven-Day-Roguelike Playing Competition!
>
> The goal of the 7DRL Playing Competition is for entrants to play,
> provide feedback on, and (if possible) complete as many Seven Day
> Roguelikes as possible, within a single week.
>
> The week of the challenge will be from Sunday 6 April to Saturday 12
> April. Everyone who wishes to enter the competition should announce
> themselves on rec.games.roguelike.misc (RGRM) by 6 April.

Greetings all,

The annual Seven-Day Roguelike Playing Contest is now completed.

The winner is... Jeff Lait with 315 points!
In second place we have... Slash with 160 points
In third place we have... Antoine with 50 points.

I hope those involved enjoyed themselves, and that the contest
provided value to the 7DRL developers whose games were played and
reviewed.

Slash, do we have some (electronic) medals to hand out?

A.

Jeff Lait

Apr 15, 2008, 7:38:24 PM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 9:35 pm, Antoine <antoine.from.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, Antoine <antoine.from.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Welcome to the second Seven-Day-Roguelike Playing Competition!
>
> > The goal of the 7DRL Playing Competition is for entrants to play,
> > provide feedback on, and (if possible) complete as many Seven Day
> > Roguelikes as possible, within a single week.
>
> > The week of the challenge will be from Sunday 6 April to Saturday 12
> > April. Everyone who wishes to enter the competition should announce
> > themselves on rec.games.roguelike.misc (RGRM) by 6 April.
>
> Greetings all,
>
> The annual Seven-Day Roguelike Playing Contest is now completed.
>
> The winner is... Jeff Lait with 315 points!
> In second place we have... Slash with 160 points
> In third place we have... Antoine with 50 points.

Woohoo! Thanks for doing the accounting.
--
Jeff Lait