7DRL Generic fantasy thingy

magellan

Mar 6, 2010, 5:23:47 AM3/6/10
My first 7DRL attempt
It is going to be the generic "Kill the bad guy at the bottom of the
dungeon" thing, because I am highly unoriginal.
The planned twists to it are these:
The dungeon is in a glacier. Walls are therefore relatively easily
destructable/creatable
The whole dungeon will have a tree structure, instead of linear down,
A heightmap overlayed each Level, having a minor effect (a monster
that has the higher ground gets a slight attack bonus, some spells
that might be influenced by it. Things like D&Ds flaming sphere and
cloudkill for example, with the spell effect slowly or not so slowly
moving "downwards"
Let's see how far I get. It is now 11:20