7DRL Attempt: Domination Empires

Numeron

Mar 5, 2010, 8:15:48 PM3/5/10
Ahh its saturday morning, looks like Im the first to announce. My 3rd
7drl game will be a follow up to my last years 7drl: Domination (a 5
area capture the flag game), except this time Im aiming higher and
bolder, and Im starting from the ground up again... Each area will be
a lot larger and you will be able to build buildings to improve the
army native to that area, more spells, better interface, more control
over your side and non-linear areas to capture with up to 4 players (3
of will have to be computer because mulitplay RLs are just toooo
hard). Since monday is a public holiday here in Adelaide Australia,
Ive also gone and taken 4 days off of work to make it a full free week
to make my game extra special :D

Ill be posting here and on http://numeronreactor.blogspot.com my
progress at the end of each day.

good luck to everyone else! Ill see you at the end :)

-Numeron

George Oliver

Mar 5, 2010, 9:26:08 PM3/5/10
On 3/5/2010 5:15 PM, Numeron wrote:

> Ive also gone and taken 4 days off of work to make it a full free week
> to make my game extra special :D

Awesome!

I liked Domination, this idea sounds fun too.

jab

Mar 5, 2010, 9:39:28 PM3/5/10
Goodluck!

purplearcanist

Mar 5, 2010, 10:08:49 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 6:15 pm, Numeron <irunsofastineedafinonmyh...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

That game showed some promise, please make a worthy sequel!

Numeron

Mar 6, 2010, 6:43:29 AM3/6/10

> Ill be posting here and onhttp://numeronreactor.blogspot.commy
> progress at the end of each day.

I got the menu system sorted, and a lot of structure and backend stuff
for the world but as far as thats concerned there isnt much to show
for it front end :( I had to play around with the tiles a lot today
and lost a lot of time there too. Tomorrow I should have a lot more to
show for my work and have the usual walking around and stuff done... I
know that sounds like Im behind, but I dont think so, I have got
plenty done, and now that Im up to a good speed and that back end data
structures are done I should be able to add stuff like that in very
easily...

-Numeron