7drl (almost) success: Pink Ninja

Deveah

Mar 13, 2009, 3:40:07 PM3/13/09
So I was one step close to failing this. But I didn't and I released a
crappy, quick version of the game.
It's at http://dva.uv.ro/pn/
Please post all the bugs you meet here (except the 0 hp playing bug).
The entire thing is a bugload. Sorry, I only worked on it less than 5
hours :(

guesst

Mar 13, 2009, 6:56:58 PM3/13/09
On Mar 13, 1:40 pm, Deveah <dev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I was one step close to failing this. But I didn't and I released a
> crappy, quick version of the game.
> It's athttp://dva.uv.ro/pn/

> Please post all the bugs you meet here (except the 0 hp playing bug).
> The entire thing is a bugload. Sorry, I only worked on it less than 5
> hours :(

What was this written in? Do you have the source and do you seriously
plan on working on it any more?

legend....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 12:19:02 AM3/14/09
On Mar 13, 3:40 pm, Deveah <dev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I was one step close to failing this. But I didn't and I released a
> crappy, quick version of the game.

I like how the walls light up to that green color when you move
around. LOL @ bumping into a piece of crap in the game. This seems
iimpressive for just a week worth of work.

- Legend of Angband
http://legend-angband.blogspot.com/

Deveah

Mar 14, 2009, 5:52:07 AM3/14/09
On 13 Mar, 21:40, Deveah <dev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I was one step close to failing this. But I didn't and I released a
> crappy, quick version of the game.
> It's athttp://dva.uv.ro/pn/

> Please post all the bugs you meet here (except the 0 hp playing bug).
> The entire thing is a bugload. Sorry, I only worked on it less than 5
> hours :(

http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/deveah/pn.zip
MIRROR, since I see my hosting service is down ._.