7DRL: Bidden

George Oliver

Mar 6, 2010, 12:28:37 PM3/6/10
Summoned: 6 March, 5:20 PM GMT

They call you from your Abyssal home...will it be the Polytechnium of
Elysium? The Stranglers of Nergal? The Church of Tyr in Noctis? You only
know you are bidden...

Made with libtcod and Python.

Progress posted daily to http://kooneiform.wordpress.com/tag/bidden/

George Oliver

Mar 13, 2010, 12:45:52 PM3/13/10
On 3/6/2010 9:28 AM, George Oliver wrote:
> Summoned: 6 March, 5:20 PM GMT

...Banished: 13 March, 5:20 PM GMT

I'm sorry to report that I did not succeed, but the aftermath is
available for anyone's perusal at http://sites.google.com/site/biddenrl,
featuring:

* CUSTOM not entirely consistent character title generator!
* over NINE nearly identical minions!
* amazing STRIKE POWER activated with x-<arrow key>, with (one frame)
ANIMATION
* a title screen, AS WELL AS a win screen, that ALSO functions as a
death screen!
* completely random though somewhat similar binary-space partition
technology employed in dungeon generation!
* too much excitement in one Windows .zip (requires Python, not
guaranteed to work on VAX/VMS, Acorn RISC or Haiku OS)

A diary filled with comedy and tragedy is available at
http://kooneiform.wordpress.com/tag/bidden/.

Thanks for the 7DRL everyone.