7DRL Entry: Einherjar

Fenrir

Mar 6, 2010, 3:21:29 PM3/6/10
Overview:
You play the role of an Einherjar, one of the dead warriors chosen by
Odin to fight by his side during Ragnarok. The battle against the
giants won't come for thousands of years yet, and so you spend your
afterlife eating, drinking, and fighting in Valhalla. Players compete
over LAN to see who is the mightiest Viking in Asgard.

Planned Features:
- Real-time Gameplay
- Destructible Environment
- AI (At least rudimentary AI)
- LAN

I have plenty of free time, but I get the feeling that I've leaped
over the boundaries of what is feasible to achieve in a week. Success
shall likely depend upon my ability to digest winsock.h very rapidly.

Fenrir

Mar 9, 2010, 10:57:56 AM3/9/10
Project aborted for various reasons.

Good luck on yours, everyone!