7DRL Attempt: Shopdoom

pammpi

Mar 6, 2010, 6:52:25 AM3/6/10
I'm starting my very first 7DRL. :) The idea is that you have left
your wife shopping to some level and you don't remember wich one so
you have to rescue her. :)

I'm going to do it with CoolBasic so it runs only on windows so sorry
about that for linux and mac users. :/ It MAY run through wine
though.

The engine will contain:
* bugs
* randomly created caves
* simple FOV
* very simple AI
* ....

I'll make websites for the game some day. ;) I post the link to this
topic.

pammpi

Mar 6, 2010, 8:39:35 PM3/6/10
Okay, I've got working:
* randomly created caves
* @ moving & stuff
* very simple AI & fighting
* very simple LOS and FOV

so I got the whole engine working in just one day! ;o The next ((very)
hard) thing is to balance everything and make the game look cool. I
think that will take the whole week. And I also have to do the
websites. Dammit.

pammpi

Mar 7, 2010, 8:46:07 PM3/7/10
http://servut.us/nizpu/random/shopdoom%207drl%200.1.rar

There's a small demo of my 7drl. Keys and other stuff in the readme.

win

Mar 8, 2010, 12:34:18 AM3/8/10
On Mar 7, 5:46 pm, pammpi <nizb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://servut.us/nizpu/random/shopdoom%207drl%200.1.rar
>
> There's a small demo of my 7drl. Keys and other stuff in the readme.

Sounds cool, as far as I can tell it doesn't run under wine on my mac
but that's not a problem. I hope you do well.

pammpi

Mar 8, 2010, 7:55:33 AM3/8/10
On 8 maalis, 07:34, win <andersdh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds cool, as far as I can tell it doesn't run under wine on my mac
> but that's not a problem.  I hope you do well.

Dammit.. well I put some screenshots when it's done. :) Thanks for
testing!