7drl Success Waaghammer

corremn

Mar 18, 2012, 5:44:28 AM3/18/12
Like Darren, it is so easy to talk about how to do a 7drl, but you really have to actually follow your own advice. I totally did not have a plan going into this. Next year I will be much more prepared ;)

I am too tired to really talk about it at the moment. Will do a proper post later/tomorrow. Orcs with guns and stuff...
Cheers.

https://sites.google.com/site/corremn/

JO

Mar 18, 2012, 9:08:55 AM3/18/12
No....Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
:-(

I was hoping for you guys to bring the hotness. Maybe it was too
much pressure?

Let us blame it on zombies. When the Dead are Walking the earth it's
hard to concentrate.

-Jo

corremn

Mar 18, 2012, 11:52:59 AM3/18/12
Actually here is the direct site.

http://waaaghammer.googlecode.com

corremn

Mar 18, 2012, 11:55:02 AM3/18/12
Well I got something done, but I over-estimated how hard it would be to modify existing code and shape it to my will. It would of been a lot easier if I started with scratch.

ivanah...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2012, 4:56:02 PM3/18/12
Game crashed when I tried to equip a jagged big choppa, unfortunately.

corremn

Mar 18, 2012, 7:29:07 PM3/18/12
Hmm, I will be doing a bug update soon. Sorry. Thanks for the feedback.

I probably wouldn't play this until a bug fix version is out. I did not get to play-test this as much as I would of liked. (By that I mean, not at all)

Ryan Szrama

Mar 18, 2012, 8:37:33 PM3/18/12
You might post on your project page there that it's a Windows executable. I'll fire up the virtual machine and give it a shot in a bit. : )

corremn

Mar 19, 2012, 2:13:23 AM3/19/12
On Monday, March 19, 2012 11:07:33 AM UTC+10:30, Ryan Szrama wrote:
> You might post on your project page there that it's a Windows executable. I'll fire up the virtual machine and give it a shot in a bit. : )

Yep, I have not really done the page for it yet, I am waiting until the bug fix is out. I will also improve the readme file.