7DRL Failure: Unnamed Project

Kevin Wells

Mar 12, 2011, 2:11:05 PM3/12/11
Well, as the subject implies, the game never got a title. As the subject directly states, I did not finish my roguelike. I did make far, far more progress than I ever have before, however.

I was cruising along great until day 3 or 4, and then I had 4 days of little to no work accomplished. My wife and I got a kitten, and they are quite a handful! (duh?) Anyway, the kitten and other duties about the home (we also just moved) precluded my continuing work, and I was unable to finish in time. I think I could have gotten at least close to finishing had I been able to work the whole time.

Regardless, I think I will continue working on this game, and I hope to finish it in relatively short order.

Kevin Wells

Mar 16, 2011, 8:52:13 AM3/16/11
I just thought I'd stop by and say that I'm continuing work on my failed 7DRL.

I've setup a project through Google Project Hosting here: http://code.google.com/p/escape-from-the-masters-lair/

I've setup a group for source commits here:
https://groups.google.com/group/escape-from-the-masters-lair?hl=en

Onwards!