7dRL: Muert: Racial Prison Riot (Rape) Mayhem

pol

Mar 7, 2010, 6:16:51 PM3/7/10
Muert: Racial Prison Riot (Rape) Mayhem will attempt to conceptualize the
explanations put forward to account for the many societal dynamics that come
into play during a racially charged

pol

Mar 7, 2010, 6:27:32 PM3/7/10
Muert: Racial Prison Riot (Rape) Mayhem will attempt to conceptualize the
explanations put forward to account for the many societal dynamics that come
into play during a racially charged rash of intense violence, destruction
and mayhem as a result of inmate's perception of insensitivities towards
their suffering, and a gradual but undeniable increase in the intensity of
punishment, the stagnation of prison conditions or even the perceived loss
of prisoners rights. Or else it will be some uberviolent game about rioting,
racial violence, rape, mayhem and destruction.

pol

Mar 8, 2010, 1:28:23 AM3/8/10
> and day .5 is ended. I was racking my brain for a name for my project &
> started to write my thoughts in the message and then edit them a little
> bit before posting. I was trying to figure out some over-the-top-sounding
> name but I definitely was leaning away from putting "rape" in the title
> since I don't really want to program anything like that - and being raped
> during a crazy prison riot seems pretty unrealistic since supposedly
> everybody would either be trying to hide somewhere/ escape in the
> confusion or causing extreme mayhem and wanton melee upon their enemies/
> random prisoners/ staff. But then some button I pressed caused my message
> to be posted before I had even started to write it and having declared
> myself to the world, the title of my game is and will be what it is. I
> think I have had a rather productive evening; I drew all type of plans for
> prisons and depictions of rape - well along the way to success!

pol

Mar 12, 2010, 2:02:36 AM3/12/10
After two more productive evenings of drawing distrubing images I am finally
ready to start up my ide. I scanned in the sketches and added them to the
project. There seems to be one or two bugs here or there, since it doesn't
seem to compiel for some reason. Maybe I need to add a couple more .jpg's to
the project?

Then two days later (tonight) I figured out the problem! I had to load the
jpgs into an .flv then run those through the flv to c++ code converter and
after that everything worked fine. Now I've got gangs & police & combat & ai
& at least half a prison... or maybe 1/3.