7DRL: Laser Spigot

Andy

Mar 6, 2010, 10:57:51 AM3/6/10
Announcing my first 7DRL attempt, "Laser Spigot." It will be
futuristic in style, with some light puzzle or resource management
elements, in an abstract vector style. I'm reusing a few thousand
lines code from a project I'm working on concurrently (a strategy
game): UI code, sound, text, and graphics utilities, nothing
inherently game-related. I'll also borrow a few graphics and sounds
from that effort. I might scrounge some background music from my
archives of incomplete song fragments. I hope I don't actually spend a
full seven days working on this. I'm aiming for 2-4 days development.

Geoffrey White

Mar 25, 2010, 5:00:44 PM3/25/10

Cool game, the hex grid works very well and the graphics are simple and
slick. I didn't really get the hang of combat though.

- Geoffrey