7DRL: not quite named yet

1 view

kaw (development)

Mar 7, 2010, 12:00:19 PM3/7/10
It's 18:00 on Sunday March 7 in my time zone, and I'm starting work on
my 7DRL for 2010.

I don't actually have a name yet, but I do have a concept: in a
traditionally hostile roguelike environment, the player needs to
survive mostly by using effects (okay, spells, I'll be going for some
sort of fantasy flavouring) that are not directly destructive in
nature, and so need to be used in creative ways to be of any help.

I'll be working in Python and should have a github repository up
pretty quickly after I've finished writing this post.