Earl Spork - 7drl 2010 entry

1 view

deej

Mar 7, 2010, 2:51:12 PM3/7/10
Howdy everyone,

This year I'll be making Earl Spork, the rogue-like tale of a young
aristocratic spork on a quest to safely reach the Other Side of the
Cafeteria. Features intended include increasing number of tines
during level up, but reduction in tines for super-strong attacks.
Stealth based on cutting edge Pretending-To-Be-A-Spoon technology. Bad
food. Worse puns.

My start time will be 11:59 pm Sunday, my time GMT - 7:00

Due to my schedule this year I'm really only going to have Friday -
Sunday at the end of the week to work on it, but we'll see what
inspiration and caffeine get me through.

-Eben
aka Deej
aka Ebenezum
squidpony.com <-- my site for fun! (built for summer intern looking,
so it's kinda funky)