7DRL: CamelRL

Sherm Pendley

Mar 7, 2010, 11:54:07 AM3/7/10
Throwing my hat into the ring once again this year. This year
I'm using Perl and Cocoa, via CamelBones. CamelBones needs more
docs & sample code anyway, and a roguelike is as good a sample
as any.

See you in a week!

sherm--

Sherm Pendley

Mar 14, 2010, 12:28:30 PM3/14/10
Sherm Pendley <sh...@debian.shermpendley.com> writes:

> Throwing my hat into the ring once again this year. This year
> I'm using Perl and Cocoa, via CamelBones. CamelBones needs more
> docs & sample code anyway, and a roguelike is as good a sample
> as any.

If you're going to fail, fail BIG. I got caught up in a huge refactoring
effort for CamelBones, and ended up not writing a single line of RL
code.

I still like the idea though, and intend to include a simple RL game
in CamelBones' sample code.

sherm--