Phantasia v4!

Brian Kelly

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've been working on a web port
of Phantasia v3, and I now have a fairly stable beta version running at
http://fozzie.bizlookup.com. Please stop by and play for awhile.

For those of you don't know Phantasia, it's a text-based multiplayer
"hack and slash" fantasy game written by Edward Estes and played on a
two dimensional coordinate plane. The furthur away from the origin you
go, the bigger the monsters get. Chat is available as well as
inter-player combat and other such "tamperings".

Version 4 additions include the web port, C client and Java server, an
better event system, real time chat, graphical status window, push
button interface, corpses and a few other additions to make the game
less sexist.

Send me mail with comments or questions. I hope to see you online!

Brian
bke...@dimensional.com