7DRL Success: LinLem's Vague Adventure Roguelike

Mike W.

Mar 18, 2012, 6:53:36 PM3/18/12
Hello all,

I've just finished my perhaps-humorous 7DRL, just over an hour before the end of March 18 (London time).

It's called "LinLem's Vague Adventure Roguelike" and includes my sense of humour, lighting that may be interesting and a win condition. It is not particularly innovative or exciting. The story simply revolves around a sort-of adventurer trying to find "some sort of Orb of Eternal Life or Wisdom or Knowledge or something".

The "announcement" can be found at http://linlem.jgoodliffe.com/2012/03/7drl-2012-success/ .

You can download it at http://www.mediafire.com/?dzbsyp143w3mb6y . Includes a binary compiled for Linux systems. It should be relatively portable to other systems, but I have not had time to test this on non-Linux systems.

You may have noticed that this 7DRL was not announced on rgrd prior to its release today. I only remembered to announce this on RogueBasin, and unfortunately I forgot to post here, and I apologise for this. Please feel free to disqualify me from this challenge and/or 7DRL reviews.

Thank you,
Mike "linlem" W.