7DRL Success: Ascension of the Drillworms

Sebastian Steinhauer

Mar 17, 2012, 9:24:45 AM3/17/12
Hi there.

I've finished my 7DRL "Ascension of the Drillworms". You're stranded on a
foreign planet with a broken warp core and you've to fix it.
Here are some screenshots:

http://lauter-helden.de/drillworms/drillworms1.png
http://lauter-helden.de/drillworms/drillworms2.png
http://lauter-helden.de/drillworms/drillworms3.png

Here are the download links:
http://lauter-helden.de/drillworms/drillworms-win32.zip
http://lauter-helden.de/drillworms/drillworms-linux.tar.gz (contains 32bit
/ 64bit versions)

I used plain C with the Allegro5 gaming library to do this entry. I hope
you'll enjoy it.

Sorry that I'm a bit over time, but I had trouble uploading theese files
with my slow internet at home :(
(btw. Linux clients still upload....it should be ready within minutes)

--
Sebastian

Geoffrey White

Mar 18, 2012, 1:06:43 PM3/18/12

I just had a quick go at your game. I like the presentation, very
unique style and a cool title screen!

- Geoffrey