7DRL: Constellation

Asceai

Mar 6, 2010, 6:43:06 AM3/6/10
My first 7DRL, first roguelike attempt etc; an end-of-the-world story
tentatively titled 'Constellation'.

Still thinking of ideas for level structure, but I'm only going to
have one (large) floor rather than a multi-level dungeon.
Weapons and enemies will mostly be 'futuristic' in design; I plan on
having most of the combat being ranged with systems designed to make
this fairly natural.
Fast backtracking facilitated through a bookmark system.
Probably won't be a great amount of variety in the enemies and items,
depending on how much time I get to work on this, but I hope to cover
most of the bases.

Joshua Day

Mar 12, 2010, 5:42:15 PM3/12/10
Asceai <asc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My first 7DRL, first roguelike attempt etc; an end-of-the-world story
> tentatively titled 'Constellation'.
>
> [...] I'm only going to have one (large) floor
> [...] I plan on having most of the combat being ranged
> [...] Fast backtracking facilitated through a bookmark system.

A pretty exciting assortment of themes and game-design devices. I look
forward to trying it out. Is it going well so far?

--
Joshua