7DRL Succes: The Dungeons of Craci!

Vlad Dumitru

Mar 12, 2010, 3:48:44 PM3/12/10
My oldschool roguelike is finally availible!
Here's the source code:
http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/deveah/craci.c
(compile with gcc -lncurses -lm -o craci craci.c )

The normal roguelike keys will do the job:
hjkl, up-down-left-right for movement
, picks up an object
i shows the inventory
u uses an object
d drops an object
> descends

Note: Although it is complete as a game, it still requires balancing, more
content and less bugs.
And also, it is spoken that Craci dwells on the 5th level.

Vlad Dumitru

Mar 12, 2010, 4:02:49 PM3/12/10
Vlad Dumitru a scris:

Sorry for posting twice, Thunderbird crashed and seeing no message I
assumed it didn't get on the server.

Darren Grey

Mar 20, 2010, 6:56:28 PM3/20/10
On Mar 12, 8:48 pm, Vlad Dumitru <dev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My oldschool roguelike is finally availible!
> Here's the source code:http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/deveah/craci.c
> (compile with gcc -lncurses -lm -ocracicraci.c )

> The normal roguelike keys will do the job:
> hjkl, up-down-left-right for movement
> , picks up an object
> i shows the inventory
> u uses an object
> d drops an object
>
> > descends
>
> Note: Although it is complete as a game, it still requires balancing, more
> content and less bugs.
> And also, it is spoken thatCracidwells on the 5th level.

I've heard this is quite a good old school roguelike. Any chance of a
Windows exec?

--
Darren Grey

Ido Yehieli