7DRL Entry

Konstantin Stupnik

Mar 6, 2010, 10:48:11 AM3/6/10
Just a notice that I started :)
Can't think good name yet.

Ido Yehieli

Mar 7, 2010, 4:29:10 AM3/7/10
starting the 7drl now.

This is a team effort - I will be doing the game programming, Landon is
doing the rendering/graphics programming and Wblackall will be composing
the background music.

We will be using Landon's OpenGL GLSL rendering engine and a bunch of
code from previous roguelikes I have made, as well as generous portions
of Jeff Lund's Jade Roguelike Engine and anything that we can pillage
and pilfer from RogueBasin and other dark corners of the internet.

Ido Yehieli

Mar 7, 2010, 4:30:58 AM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 10:29 am, Ido Yehieli <ido.yehi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> starting the 7drl now.

Oops, sorry for stealing this thread... I will post again.

-Ido.

Ido Yehieli

Mar 7, 2010, 4:32:04 AM3/7/10
starting the 7drl now.

This is a team effort - I will be doing the game programming, Landon is

Allan

Mar 7, 2010, 6:58:44 PM3/7/10
Hello, this is a post indicating my intent to enter a game into this
contest. I will be working with my brother (jjo...@gmail.com), and
should have a game done by the end of the week. Convenient spring
break timing for the win!

Allan

Mar 7, 2010, 6:59:52 PM3/7/10

...How did this get in here? I'll make a new post on the front page
>_< Sorry, Konstantin.

Michael Dürwald

Mar 8, 2010, 12:57:07 PM3/8/10
Will be written in java but very likely not to be finished... i voted for
this week but it turned out to be a real nightmare ;-)