7DRL Success - Mad Mage

wiglud

Mar 12, 2011, 8:18:12 PM3/12/11
I'm going to call Mad Mage a success. The primary goals were
achieved, I got the big features out, and coding finished 168 hours
after I began.

The game is buggy - there are worldgen crashes, some spells don't
really work, etc. However, it's winnable, and here are some of the
things you can do:

-Win the game by finding the Forbidden Ossuary and playing out the
events within
-Find the Forbidden Ossuary randomly or by interrogating a human
cultist
-Battle creatures of varying strength as you seek out cultists
-Quaff potions to buff yourself, or read scrolls for offensive magic
-Stash items in and about your person or in your voluminous pack
-Activate Reviewer Mode for time-saving cheats
-5 Possible Endings
-Works in Linux, Windows
-Source code licensed under the GPL

Download links at: http://www.wiglud.com/download.html