Potential 7DRL: 7SRL.

Ben

Mar 5, 2010, 9:45:13 PM3/5/10
This will be my first attempt at a 7DRL, and I'll be trying to do some
other demanding things at the same time (like drive from New York to
the southwest). Wish me seven days of fortitude!

The 7SRL will, of course, be Seven Samurai themed. I don't have a
codebase for it yet, and will be designing it mostly from scratch
(though I have been nursing the general idea for many months).

I will post links at http://benhem.com if/when there is something to show...

Good night, and good luck --
--Ben

Gelatinous Mutant Coconut

Mar 6, 2010, 12:05:56 PM3/6/10
On Mar 5, 9:45 pm, Ben <benh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The 7SRL will, of course, be Seven Samurai themed.  I don't have a
> codebase for it yet, and will be designing it mostly from scratch
> (though I have been nursing the general idea for many months).

This is a really promising theme; I'm looking forward to seeing what
you do with it!

Ben

Mar 17, 2010, 8:28:16 AM3/17/10
On 2010-03-06 11:05:56 -0600, Gelatinous Mutant Coconut
<gelatinousm...@gmail.com> said:

Thanks! Sadly I worked only one night on it before hitting the road,
and it's just a framework so far (a grid you can move around on). I'll
finish it. It'll just be a 7SRL and not a 7DRL, though, which is kind
of sad as far as acronym aesthetics go.

Congrats to those who got further, look forward to playing them --
especially the ones with universal Mac binaries. Hint hint!

--Ben

win

Mar 17, 2010, 11:17:17 AM3/17/10
did you like my game? http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=50657.0