7dRL: Jellies in a Jam

win

Mar 6, 2010, 3:58:54 PM3/6/10
Your Uncle left you in charge of his pudding farm and you must protect
them from a variety of hazards.
Features:
Evolving jelly behavior
(Hopefully) color

win

Mar 9, 2010, 9:50:31 PM3/9/10

I have the game ready for play testing. Since this is my first game I
don't know how to distribute it other than by source code.

win

Mar 10, 2010, 2:08:07 AM3/10/10

win

Mar 10, 2010, 11:53:17 PM3/10/10
On Mar 9, 11:08 pm, win <andersdh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 6:50 pm, win <andersdh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 6, 12:58 pm, win <andersdh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Your Uncle left you in charge of his pudding farm and you must protect
> > > them from a variety of hazards.
> > > Features:
> > > Evolving jelly behavior
> > > (Hopefully) color
>
> > I have the game ready for play testing.  Since this is my first game I
> > don't know how to distribute it other than by source code.
>
> university unix compile server binaryhttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3yRSsclkHW9MmIyYmUzNzAtZTFjMy00ZGU4...
>
> OSX binaryhttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3yRSsclkHW9MGE2NjZjZTktZjYzYi00OTI5...
>
> source codehttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3yRSsclkHW9YzdjNmMxOTYtODI5Zi00MTk4...
updated OSX executable
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3yRSsclkHW9YzcwYjVkOTktZmJjYS00OTZmLTgzY2EtN2Q0ZWZjMmIzODU0&hl=en

and source code
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3yRSsclkHW9NzdmNTQ2MDEtNmQ4Zi00ZGY2LWFkZTktNmQ5MzlkMGVhOTFh&hl=en

win

Mar 12, 2010, 1:52:31 AM3/12/10
On Mar 6, 12:58 pm, win <andersdh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because I'm going to be on a bus all day on friday I'm posting a link
to my development thread.
Currently it only has an uptodate OSX executable and source code if
anybody compiles it for a different system hopefully they'll post it
there.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=50657.0

win

Mar 13, 2010, 1:38:25 PM3/13/10

In case I have to post for it to be valid
my game is done and it is reasonably entertaining to play.

aave

Mar 13, 2010, 1:57:33 PM3/13/10
Very nice little game. Easy to pick up and it's always fun to kick
some kobold ass. :P

It compiled very easily, but just in case someone wants it, here is a
Linux binary: http://saluuna.dy.fi/dropbox/jelly

win

Mar 15, 2010, 9:43:29 AM3/15/10

thank you, I'll post it up with the compilations.