7DRL Attempt - MultiRL

1 view

Nathan Stoddard

Mar 7, 2009, 10:35:44 AM3/7/09
It is now Saturday, March 7, 10:35 GMT -5, and I'm starting work on my
7DRL, with a working title of "MultiRL". It will be multiplayer, and
partly-turn-based. I will be posting progress at http://nate879.org/devlog.html.

Nathan Stoddard

Mar 7, 2009, 3:26:09 PM3/7/09

I haven't been able to get my networking code to work, so I am
restarting, with a new project I call "CodeRL". You will have to write
code to control your character, and won't be able to control it
directly. I am unsure what language you will have to write.

I'm not sure whether this resets the amount of time I have to complete
the 7DRL, but I will start at 3:30.

Nathan Stoddard

Mar 8, 2009, 12:05:05 PM3/8/09

I've thought about it some more, and I've decided that my new idea
will never work. I'm out of 7DRL ideas, so I'm counting this as a
failure :(. I'm going to work on Downfall instead. Good luck to the
rest of the participants!