Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

7DRL started: Nidhoggr

7 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Michal Bielinski

da leggere,
8 mar 2009, 17:43:5108/03/09
It is 8th march around 22:45 CET. Project Nidhoggr is started!

You play as dragon Nidhoggr (Malice Striker) during Ragnarok. See if
obscenely powerful entity can stand against masses of vikings trained
in halls of Valhalla.

I am going to use Free Pascal and modified version of Valkyrie library
plus maybe some code excerpts from my vapourware roguelike game.

Good luck to all participants!
--
Michal Bielinski

Michal Bielinski

da leggere,
10 mar 2009, 18:33:3210/03/09
> It is 8th march around 22:45 CET. Project Nidhoggr is started!

Day two over but not much coded. Got displayable map and almost finished
key to command translation. Perhaps next days are going to bring more
progress.
--
Michal Bielinski

Michal Bielinski

da leggere,
15 mar 2009, 18:32:1715/03/09
>> It is 8th march around 22:45 CET. Project Nidhoggr is started!

Deadline passed but no game ready. I invested less than four hours in
the game this week. Too many random events took away my attention.
So much for the challenge.
--
Michal Bielinski

0 nuovi messaggi