7drl attempt - yet unnamed

chr.m....@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2009, 12:50:02 PM3/8/09
Dear Group,

i will participate in this year's 7drl challenge as well. I have some
halfbaked ideas on where this game might go, but no real theme yet, so
no title either. Let's see where this will lead. I will code in
chicken scheme.

Good luck to all you fellow challengers!

Christopher Charles

Christopher Charles

Mar 15, 2009, 8:10:58 AM3/15/09
Hi.

7drl Failure here. My plans weren't precise, my time management wasn't
and i started by procrastinating for 2 days. Not a good premise for a
7drl challenge, but that's how it goes. I have a working skeleton now
which is worth developing further when i finally have more than some
halfbaked ideas. Lession learned (I hope).

Congratulations to all the successful partipiciants, I'm looking
forward to playing my way through all the games!

Christopher Charles

On 8 Mrz., 17:50, "chr.m.char...@gmail.com" <chr.m.char...@gmail.com>