7DRL Attempt: A Roguelike

h.j.l...@btinternet.com

Mar 8, 2009, 2:46:00 PM3/8/09
This is my first attempt to write a game so the goal I've set myself
is to produce something that loosely resembles a roguelike by the end
of the week.

I started work on Saturday using python and pygame. So far I've got
simple random dungeon generation and tile passability.

h.j.l...@btinternet.com

Mar 13, 2009, 9:57:05 PM3/13/09
>>> r.bottomleft == r.bottomright and r.bottomleft != r.bottomright
True
>>> iojOFASUF*(FSIO

h.j.l...@btinternet.com

Mar 15, 2009, 3:20:04 PM3/15/09
My deadline has passed and I've ended up with random dungeons and
utility functions. So, unfortunately, I didn't reach my rather modest
goal.

Next year I'll have some preliminary work and an actual plan, I guess!