7drl success: Cypress Tree Manor

Nils

Mar 14, 2009, 11:56:51 PM3/14/09
In Cypress Tree Manor you play a survivor from a zombie outbreak, you
must make your way to the bunker in the basement of the aforementioned
manor after finding the key upstairs. Take note that there is only
room for one in the bunker.

It is written in Python and uses pygame. There is only a source
release for now.

It uses the vi keys for movement, space bar for picking up stuff and
using stairs and 'c' to close / lock doors.

I'll try to post some more comments later but now I'm going to bed. :)

http://fagerburg.com/nils/stuff/games/cypressTreeManor

destroysound

Mar 16, 2009, 3:38:34 PM3/16/09

Hey fellow pygamer! :]

This is really fun. Great humor value as well :)

Destroysound | http://nihilsys.com/