Elona homepage launched

rfish

Oct 5, 2006, 12:17:08 AM10/5/06
New site for Elona, a new original rougue like game, has been launched.
Elona is inspired by lots of classic rougue like games and is
ambitious(or reckless) to add brand new game systems.
The current development toward ver 1.00 aimed to complete basic
functions has been nearly finished
and hopefully I may be able to release Japanese version of Elona this
month.
English version of Elona will be released after erasing some flaws.

Link to the homepage is here.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html

These are some of the features I have added in Elona.

* New skill/spell system allows you to freely develope your character
as you want. The spell system is similar to ADOM.

* Creatures wear equipments same way as Players do. They will wield
ego/artifact weapons and armors.

* Players can have their own houses. And plenty of furnitures can be
found to decorate your room.

* Random areas and quests. In north tyris where the group of dungeons
called Nefia exists, random areas((forest,fort,tower,dungeon) are
created from time to time. Master of the abyss which holds great
treasures can be found in the depth of the dungeon.

* Easy interface, eye candy graphics(somewhat, see screenshots), and
some nice musics. Elona is designed so that players who have never
played rouguelike games can find joys from the complex roguelike system
before they give up.