ANNOUNCE: Rogue 3.6.3

yen...@roguelike.us

Aug 28, 2006, 2:35:26 PM8/28/06
This is the third restored release of Rogue 3.6 (3.6.3). This is the
very first version of Rogue widely distributed (circa 1981). I have
moved my rogue restoration efforts off of SourceForge due to the
unreliability of SourceForge's services. This release is available at:

http://rogue.rogueforge.net/rogue36

I will also upload it to the sourceforge file release system for
worldwide mirroring, but SourceForge was having serious issues tonight
(reason 8,667,231 why I moved off SourceForge for most functions).

Changes include
- Port to Windows Console
- Bug Fixes
- Keypad/Cursor Key Support

Enjoy!

Next Restorations:
Probably will be refreshing all versions for keypad support and
native windows builds.