7DRL Success: City of the Condemned

aave

Mar 13, 2010, 4:22:00 AM3/13/10
With about half an hour to spare, I announce success! I reached all my
goals with flying colors. :)

In City of the Condemned you take the role of an angel or an imp, a
demon in the making. Your task is to (depending on the side) either
kill or protect the humans and vanguish the opposing side. Demons need
to possess a body to be able to cause havoc and angels can prevent
this by blessing people. You can discover more by playing!

I have no time provide binaries just yet, but you can play it through
ssh (ssh ga...@saluuna.dy.fi with password 'curse'). If that doesn't
work for you and you are impatient, you can build it on your own -
it's open-source.

Webpage (with a pic!): http://tapio.github.com/cotc/