7DRL Success - dL1

legend....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 12:42:06 AM3/14/09
I completed my 7DRL entry dL1. It was written in Java and made use of
libjcsi for input/output. It requires Java 1.6. You can get it at
http://h1.ripway.com/gifcom/dL1/dL1.zip

Launch the game by typing "java dL1". Move around with the keypad.
Numlock must be on to move diagonally. Press "q" to quit. Grab some
gold. Attack young dragons. That's about it.

This is only my second real Java program. I am in a Java programming
class at college. Read all about my 7DRL week on my blog
http://legend-angband.blogspot.com/

- Legend of Angband
Legend....@gmail.com