Announce: AGB_Hack 1.3

drus...@wotmania.com

Sep 22, 2005, 6:17:36 PM9/22/05
I recently updated my Gameboy Advance port of PC Hack to version 1.3.
The only change was to the saved game system--it now actually has one
:-) The readme.txt file included with the game describes exactly how it
works.

Download:

http://www.freewebs.com/drussell/Download.htm

Information:

http://www.freewebs.com/drussell/RevivedHack.htm

Brief history of Hack:

AGB_Hack and RevivedHack are based on Donald Kneller's PC Hack 3.61. PC
Hack was based on Andries E. Brouwer's version--a reworking of Jay
Fenlason's original Rogue-inspired game. Hack evolved into NetHack
around 1987. The two games have some basic elements in common, but the
play strategies of Hack are very different; it should not be considered
an earlier, more primitive version of NetHack.