Warlock's Moutain - v0.2.2

Corremn

May 10, 2006, 3:02:03 PM5/10/06
Hi all, I am pleased to release Warlock's Mountain into the world.

You play an adventurer in search of the Warlock's treasure, and have to
overcome many obstacles to achieve this goal.
There are many creatures and items to use each with different ai and
properties, as well as difficult terrain to navigate. Special levels
add a little spice to the game, E.g The unholy boat workshop or the
undergroud crypt.

So far the only character class is a warrior/archer.

Let me know what you think as I will be expanding this game in the near
future.

This game is written using OpenGL and uses true-type fonts.
The game window can by dynamically resized to suit your style or played
in any of the four fullscreen mode. 1600x1200 mode is untested.

Win32 binarys only, sorry.

Binary can be found at:
http://members.dodo.com.au/~savre/DemiseRL/Bin/Warlock's%20Mountain-win32.zip