[ToME] T.o.M.E. 2.3.4 aka "An Unexpected Party" is released!

Dark God

Oct 21, 2006, 11:09:35 PM10/21/06
[ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

Unexpected it was, but it did happen, so behold the new T.o.M.E. 2.3.4!
Grab it at http://t-o-m-e.net/
Windows & Mac ports should follow quickly.

This is a bugfix release, everybody should upgrade.

T.o.M.E 2.3.4 aka "An Unexpected Party" changes

Interface changes:
- Fix window position saving on Mac OS, patch by John Love-Jensen
-- Neil

Bug fixes:
- Remove buggy trap of Stair Movement -- Neil
- Fix typo in one monster's flags - Iain
- Fix word wrapping in character sheet, patch from "ZizzoTheInfinite"
-- Neil

Have fun!

Sherm Pendley

Oct 22, 2006, 11:12:10 AM10/22/06
Dark God <darkgod...@not.t-o-m-e.net.nospam.i.said.com> writes:

> Interface changes:
> - Fix window position saving on Mac OS, patch by John Love-Jensen

Thank you. That was a *very* irritating bug.

This same bug exists in every *band variant I've tried, btw - maintainers
of other variants really should have a look at it. It's in main-crb.c, and
discussed here:

http://wiki.t-o-m-e.net/BugReport520

But, the last comment from Neil on that page says that "an extra line is
needs to be added to get the fix working". Any words on that Neil?

sherm--

Neil Stevens

Oct 22, 2006, 11:44:50 AM10/22/06
Sherm Pendley wrote:
> Dark God <darkgod...@not.t-o-m-e.net.nospam.i.said.com> writes:
>
>> Interface changes:
>> - Fix window position saving on Mac OS, patch by John Love-Jensen
>
> Thank you. That was a *very* irritating bug.
>
> This same bug exists in every *band variant I've tried, btw - maintainers
> of other variants really should have a look at it. It's in main-crb.c, and
> discussed here:
>
> http://wiki.t-o-m-e.net/BugReport520
>
> But, the last comment from Neil on that page says that "an extra line is
> needs to be added to get the fix working". Any words on that Neil?

I forget. Apparently I said that on the wiki on January 31, 2006, so
let's see what commits I made that day...

Here it is:

http://angband.oook.cz/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/tome/src/main-crb.c.diff?r1=1.57&r2=1.58&cvsroot=tome

--
Neil Stevens - ne...@hakubi.us

If you're seeing shades of gray, it's because you're not
looking close enough to see the black and white dots.