[ann] Bone to be Wild 1.0.2 aka "Reaper Man"

Dark God

Oct 25, 2006, 5:23:32 PM10/25/06
Hullo

A little bugfix version of Bone to be Wild is available for download.

PLEASE: Also upgrade to T-Engine 300alpha10

To upgrade, either select "Install a module" in the T-Engine and it will
show the new version, or download the file and replace your existing one
with it manually.

Homepage: http://wiki.t-o-m-e.net/Modules_2fBone_20to_20be_20Wild

Have fun, and may the souls be with you!

Daniel Fishman

Oct 26, 2006, 4:08:09 AM10/26/06

Out of interest, what does the [ann] in the subject mean?

Daniel

Timo Pietilä

Oct 26, 2006, 5:16:17 AM10/26/06
Daniel Fishman wrote:

> Out of interest, what does the [ann] in the subject mean?

"Announcement" probably.

Timo Pietilä

Kornel Kisielewicz

Oct 26, 2006, 8:57:58 AM10/26/06
Daniel Fishman napisał(a):
ANNouncement.

--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (adminATchaosforge.org) [http://chaosforge.org]

Twisted

Oct 26, 2006, 6:51:40 PM10/26/06
Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:

> ANNouncement.

It's a very likely guess, but you say it authoritatively, despite not
(apparently) being the original poster.

Which brings to mind another curiosity: I didn't see "ann" anywhere
*in* the original post, or in this thread at all until someone asked
what it was supposed to mean.

Arthur J. O'Dwyer

Oct 26, 2006, 6:59:39 PM10/26/06

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Twisted wrote:
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>
>> ANNouncement.
>
> It's a very likely guess, but you say it authoritatively, despite not
> (apparently) being the original poster.

That's because [ANN] means ANNouncement. No guessing necessary.

> Which brings to mind another curiosity: I didn't see "ann" anywhere
> *in* the original post, or in this thread at all until someone asked
> what it was supposed to mean.

That's because Google Groups is broken. You shouldn't use it.

HTH,
-Arthur

(Good job on the titles, Dark God! ;)

Antoine

Oct 26, 2006, 7:33:59 PM10/26/06

#######
..T@...
#######

The lame troll hits! The lame troll hits! The lame troll bites! You
feel strangely aggravated...

A.

pete m

Oct 26, 2006, 8:46:58 PM10/26/06

Once again, we see that Twisted refuses to make his life even a little
less miserable by clicking on the View Tree Link at the top of the page
and see the tags in the GG sidebar.

So what's the excuse for not clicking the link this time?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.angband/browse_frm/thread/17c690d5cb490bf6/e2302161a136df4f?tvc=1#e2302161a136df4f

The Fury

Oct 26, 2006, 9:49:20 PM10/26/06

Here we go again...

Twisted

Oct 27, 2006, 12:01:48 AM10/27/06
Arthur J. O'Dwyer wrote:
> That's because [ANN] means ANNouncement. No guessing necessary.

It means whatever the original poster intended it to mean. It probably
meant exactly what we all suspect -- but only the original poster can
confirm that with certainty. Unless, of course, you are a mind reader.
:)

(Repost -- first attempt hasn't shown up after several hours. Apologies
if duplicated.)

Phil Carmody

Oct 27, 2006, 3:50:01 AM10/27/06
"Twisted" <twist...@gmail.com> writes:
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>
> > ANNouncement.

> Which brings to mind another curiosity: I didn't see "ann" anywhere
> *in* the original post, or in this thread at all until someone asked
> what it was supposed to mean.

You really are as stupid as you pretend, aren't you?

[ANN] goes in subject lines, and means announcement - always has, always will.
Google groups removes them because it's broken - always was, probably always will be.
You've been told about this google groups behavior at least three times this year, and you feign ignorance each time.

Can't we all save up some gold pieces to buy you a clue?

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of

Phil Carmody

Oct 27, 2006, 3:50:53 AM10/27/06

Brilliant! I wish I'd read your post before sending my reply!

Rubinstein

Oct 27, 2006, 4:56:02 AM10/27/06
["Followup-To:" nach rec.games.roguelike.misc gesetzt.]

Phil Carmody wrote:
> "Twisted" <twist...@gmail.com> writes:
>> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>>
>> > ANNouncement.
>
> Can't we all save up some gold pieces to buy you a clue?

Better spare your bucks and killfile the moron. He's just waiting for an
oppertunity like this (triple crosspost) to wreak havoc in 3 groups with
one poor and stupid comment. Treat him like spam, he's even worse.

--
Rubinstein

Twisted

Oct 27, 2006, 12:05:32 PM10/27/06
Phil Carmody wrote:
[Insult deleted]

If you don't have anything constructive to say, please do shut up.

Twisted

Oct 27, 2006, 12:07:28 PM10/27/06
Rubinstein wrote:
[Insults deleted]

Jerkwad. If you don't have anything nice to say, go find a black hole
and throw yourself in.