ToME killerbunnies spoiler errata

vfb

Dec 26, 2005, 9:50:17 PM12/26/05
I think the following updates are needed to the ToME 2.3 spoilers:

Tulkas Divine Aim piety use is 30:500, not 30:50.

Combat skill gives a damage bonus, xtra1.c@3750:
int lev = get_skill_scale(SKILL_COMBAT, 10);
p_ptr->to_d += lev;

Scott Bigham

Dec 28, 2005, 8:46:47 PM12/28/05
From the Holy Book of <1135651817....@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
as spake by vfb (veryfoo...@yahoo.com):

[checks] Hmm, the damage bonus for Combat was actually in the 2.1.2 and
2.2.x skill spoilers; I wonder how that got lost in the 2.3.x version?
Both the 2.2.x and 2.3.x spell spoiler needed the Divine Aim correction.
Updated spoilers are now up. We Apologize for the Error(TM).

-sbigham