Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

Frazband 0.4.1

2 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Benjamin Mann

chưa đọc,
12:02:57 2 thg 10, 20062/10/06
đến
Sources for Frazband 0.4.1 are now available at
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/frazband/

If anyone compiles Windows binaries (or indeed binaries for any OS for
which it makes sense) and makes them available to me, they will go up
too.

Thank you to everyone who has commented on and/or reported bugs for
Frazband.

Changes:

- Fixed display bug in birth routines.
- Added safeguard against getting quests to kill friendlies.
- Touchy monsters now get angry successfully.
- Fixed problems and potential problems with options.
- Touchy monsters now go hostile rather than friendly if
advanced_monst_groups is turned off.
- Townsfolk will now no longer flee into the dungeon.
- Stopped caution messages when taking useless scrolls from home.
- Many players will now never see spontaneous babewyn incursions...
- Allowed protect_savefile to be turned off when importing 0.4.0
savefiles.
(This rather fundamental birth option was mistakenly activated by
default in 0.4.0 by a preference file that shouldn't have been there,
so it seems only fair to allow it to be turned off at this juncture. It
is now successfully off by default.)
- Adjusted difficulty levels slightly.
- Gaining a spell now prompts the player to write it to a book.
- Made duplicate quests very unlikely.
- Players can now see their new magic system spell abilities at the end
of the 'known spells' list. (There's not much you can do with the
information, but it's there if you want to look at it.)
- Added birth option to hide object graphics at stores.
- Added option to automatically show lists.
- Updated help files.
- Changed some monster rarities.
- Removed the greater hell-beast. (It may be funny the first time, but
I think it's only irritating the 50th time round. It's only commented
out in r_info.txt though, so it's easy enough to restore if you miss it.

Nick McConnell

chưa đọc,
03:33:37 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
On 2006-10-02 18:02:57, "Benjamin Mann" <fraz...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Sources for Frazband 0.4.1 are now available at
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/frazband/
>
> If anyone compiles Windows binaries (or indeed binaries for any OS for
> which it makes sense) and makes them available to me, they will go up
> too.

Windows zipfile here:
http://angband.oook.cz/faangband/Downloads.html

Nick.
--
Nick McConnell
FA + "Ooog" DN L:42 DL:57 A+ R++ Sp w:Rog

Benjamin Mann

chưa đọc,
07:57:40 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến

Many thanks.

Benjamin.

Benjamin Mann

chưa đọc,
08:00:39 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
Oh, probably should have mentioned that it's up on the Frazband site
now, of course.

Rich Walker

chưa đọc,
08:04:50 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
Nick McConnell <nckmc...@yahoo.com.au> writes:

> On 2006-10-02 18:02:57, "Benjamin Mann" <fraz...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Sources for Frazband 0.4.1 are now available at
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/frazband/
>>
>> If anyone compiles Windows binaries (or indeed binaries for any OS for
>> which it makes sense) and makes them available to me, they will go up
>> too.
>
> Windows zipfile here:
> http://angband.oook.cz/faangband/Downloads.html

The "list of stuff on the floor" is blank under Linux.

(i.e., you get a list with (a), (b) ... but no text in the entries).

--
rich walker | Shadow Robot Company | r...@shadow.org.uk
technical director 251 Liverpool Road |

Benjamin Mann

chưa đọc,
11:17:14 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
> The "list of stuff on the floor" is blank under Linux.
>
> (i.e., you get a list with (a), (b) ... but no text in the entries).

A single line seems to have got commented out for some reason. I'll
patch it, but if you want to fix it manually, you can just uncomment
(remove the /* and */) from line 3501 of object1.c

ekolis

chưa đọc,
11:41:50 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
Cool :)
Say, I wonder why if I browse a spellbook, I can't get info on spells I
haven't already cast, given that the info is available in the known
spells list?

Benjamin Mann

chưa đọc,
11:54:52 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến
> Say, I wonder why if I browse a spellbook, I can't get info on spells I
> haven't already cast, given that the info is available in the known
> spells list?

Because either the known spells list is giving out information it
should be withholding, or the spellbook is withholding information it
should be giving out. :) I'll have to decide which.

I suppose I could always claim that it's so you're reminded that you
need to cast the spell for the first time to get experience for it :)

ekolis

chưa đọc,
14:11:42 3 thg 10, 20063/10/06
đến

You get XP for casting new spells in Frazband? Funny, I thought that
feature wasn't in this particular variant... unless you added it in
0.4.1 and I didn't notice ;-)

0 tin nhắn mới