[Z] Don't you just love it when...

Andrew Kenning

May 22, 2008, 5:42:06 PM5/22/08
Your first monster kill is a Drider and it gains you to clevel 12, and your
second monster kill is a culverin that takes you up almost to clevel 14 :P

Andrew Kenning

May 22, 2008, 5:49:48 PM5/22/08
To run into Old Man Willow :(

"Andrew Kenning" <a.ke...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Eddie Grove

May 22, 2008, 6:48:01 PM5/22/08
"Andrew Kenning" <a.ke...@btinternet.com> writes:

> Your first monster kill is a Drider and it gains you to clevel 12, and your
> second monster kill is a culverin that takes you up almost to clevel 14 :P

I think the best I ever achieved on the first kill was cLevel 7 for a quest
monster in NPP. Getting all the way to 12 is pretty amazing.

Eddie

Sherman Pendley

May 22, 2008, 7:47:56 PM5/22/08
"Andrew Kenning" <a.ke...@btinternet.com> writes:

Well - seven minutes between this post and the last. The RNG was mercifully
quick, at least. :-)

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

Andrew Kenning

May 23, 2008, 4:38:39 PM5/23/08
A little bit too quick :(

"Sherman Pendley" <spam...@dot-app.org> wrote in message

Andrew Kenning

May 23, 2008, 4:38:16 PM5/23/08
It's a pretty good feeling and makes me want to wander the wilderness before
I head down to the dungeon every game.

"Eddie Grove" <eddie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Christophe

May 26, 2008, 5:27:42 AM5/26/08
Andrew Kenning a écrit :

> Your first monster kill is a Drider and it gains you to clevel 12, and
> your second monster kill is a culverin that takes you up almost to
> clevel 14 :P

It's so good at a time I would suicide if the starting didn't have some
potions of poison in stock :) Those are practicaly useless in the first
dungeon (sewer type with lots of monster that resist poison), but find a
wolf, or even better, some of the elemental butterflies in the
wilderness for some kick ass fast XP. Later on, the goal is to get as
many light rods as possible and find a troll camp. It's entirely
possible and not that dangerous to enter your first dungeon at level 30
or something.