making Holy Water

Scooter

Apr 23, 2003, 10:36:02 PM4/23/03
I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is possible to change
potions of water into potions of holy water but I can't find it in the
manual or the guidebook. Am i missremembering?

Scooter Deadcat

--
The Deadcats
Canada's best Psychobilly Garage Surf Band with a Gutbucket

ba...@dmcom.net

Apr 23, 2003, 11:00:57 PM4/23/03
Scooter wrote:

> I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is possible to change
> potions of water into potions of holy water but I can't find it in the
> manual or the guidebook. Am i missremembering?

Fairly simple if

If you have water, find a co-aligned altar and have good standing with
your diety.

IIRC comfortable is needed, just drop the water on the altar, if piety
is good enough the water will transform.

--
news:alt.pagan FAQ at http://www.dmcom.net/bard/altpag.txt
news:alt.religion.wicca FAQ at http://www.dmcom.net/bard/arwfaq2.txt

Andy Williams

Apr 23, 2003, 11:51:59 PM4/23/03
Scooter wrote:

> I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is possible to change
> potions of water into potions of holy water but I can't find it in the

Maybe in the Guidebook? ;-)

This is rather basic so spoiler space is omitted.

> manual or the guidebook. Am i missremembering?

Section 0.2.3 in the section about the PCs standing
with his deity:

-deity- seems to be very pleased with you. - deity
will bless water dropped on altar
--
Andy Williams
ADOM Guidebook: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/

Scooter

Apr 24, 2003, 12:19:54 AM4/24/03
Andy Williams wrote:

> Scooter wrote:
>
> > I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is possible to change
> > potions of water into potions of holy water but I can't find it in the
>
> Maybe in the Guidebook? ;-)
>
> This is rather basic so spoiler space is omitted.
>
> > manual or the guidebook. Am i missremembering?
>
> Section 0.2.3 in the section about the PCs standing
> with his deity:
>
> -deity- seems to be very pleased with you. - deity
> will bless water dropped on altar

Thanks folks, I am blind.....

Heng

Apr 24, 2003, 5:10:02 AM4/24/03
Scooter

> Thanks folks, I am blind.....

read a scroll of cure blindness!

TT

Apr 24, 2003, 2:13:38 PM4/24/03
Slightly off topic: Does making holy water use piety? I think it might
but i do not know. If it does, does making unholy into holy use more
then water to holy?

Antti Tuominen

Apr 24, 2003, 4:33:16 PM4/24/03

No, it doesn't use any piety.

--
You're definitely on their list. The question to ask next is what list it is.
20:40:31 up 14 days, 8:25, 2 users, load average: 0.09, 0.03, 0.01