Time saving through ventriloquism!

No Masons

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

>>I just noticed this while playing my grey elven wizard today: You don't
>>have to do the dwarven graveyard quest! (Unless you want the artifacts
>>involved.) It's simple, just use the ventriloquism skill on the dwarven
>>elder, and while he is staggering around in his confusion, step on to
the
>>square where he usually stands and 'h'andle the lever. Pretty neat!
>>-Kevin

That's not the only way, you know. Just have any monster attack a dwarf
in the town, and when all the dwarves get mad and rush to fight it, the
elder will step off the handle as well.
------------------------------
Destroy the Freemasons!

KCMAGEE

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I just noticed this while playing my grey elven wizard today: You don't
have to do the dwarven graveyard quest! (Unless you want the artifacts
involved.) It's simple, just use the ventriloquism skill on the dwarven
elder, and while he is staggering around in his confusion, step on to the
square where he usually stands and 'h'andle the lever. Pretty neat!
-Kevin

"Catapultam habeo. (I have a catapult. Unless you)
Nisi pecuniam omnem hihi dabis, (give me all the money, I will)
ad caput tuum saxum immane (throw an enormous rock at your head)
mittam"

LFrench106

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

>I just noticed this while playing my grey elven wizard today: You don't
>have to do the dwarven graveyard quest! (Unless you want the artifacts
>involved.) It's simple, just use the ventriloquism skill on the dwarven
>elder, and while he is staggering around in his confusion, step on to the
>square where he usually stands and 'h'andle the lever. Pretty neat!
>-Kevin

Ahem. Thomas.
Thomas Biskup.
Yes, you. I see you lurking. Yeah, in that corner of Linux box you call
"home."
Now listen:

You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.
You will fix this.

Comprende?

Jaqen

Aug 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/30/97

>>>I just noticed this while playing my grey elven wizard today: You don't
>>>have to do the dwarven graveyard quest! (Unless you want the artifacts
>>>involved.) It's simple, just use the ventriloquism skill on the dwarven
>>>elder, and while he is staggering around in his confusion, step on to
>the
>>>square where he usually stands and 'h'andle the lever. Pretty neat!
>>>-Kevin
>
>That's not the only way, you know. Just have any monster attack a dwarf
>in the town, and when all the dwarves get mad and rush to fight it, the
>elder will step off the handle as well.
>------------------------------

Ahhh, but that is just one of the many uses...(see quote below...)

this may be fixed/changed (?) in 99.6g, buuuuuut:
Easy way to rob shops below....
Spoily!
Spoily !
Spoily !
Spoily !
Spoily !
Spoily !
Spoil y !
Spoil y !
Spoil y !
Spoil y !
Spoil y!
Spoi l y!
Spoi l y!
Spoi l y!
Spoi l y!
Spoi ly!
Spo i ly!
Spo i ly!
Spo i ly!
Spo i ly!
Spo ily!
Sp o ily!
Sp o ily!
Sp o ily!
Sp o ily!
Sp oily!
S p oily!
S p oily!
S p oily!
S p oily!
S poily!
S poily!
S poily!
S poily!
S poily!
Spoily!
(as i said last time i did that, isnt that neat?)
(My one reply: "Yes. Yes it is.")
(I'm reasonably sure he ment Yes yes, not sarcastic yes... :) )

Okay, go talk to Mr. shopkeeper.
Jaqenn:Hello Mr. Shopkeeper
Mr. S:Welcome back Jaqenn!
<Wall>:look over here!
Mr. S:Thats almost impressive Jaqenn. Get some more practice before you
try and confuse me...
<Wall>:goober!
Mr. S:whooooooooohhhhh...i feel...sick...<wander><wander>

okay, so if you can heard him out the door, he closes up shop...now your
not in his (L)ine (O)f (S)ight...so, pick up everything you can carry,
un-trap the trap that tends to be there often...and walk out with your
haul...er...loot...er...purchase.

-Jaqenn
Ja...@aol.com
<this space is for the non-spoily people that skipped the above to read my
quote...>

Quote:
Calvin:Its a duplicator! Put anything inside, push the button, and youve
got another!
Hobbes:Well, looks like our financial worries are over.
Calvin:...And counterfitting is just ONE of its many uses.